- P.E. Class Syllabus – Procedures (Entering Gym, on-time with card, 5 min walk/stretch)
- Goal – Consistency (Cell phones, if we see it you must turn it in)
- Proximity – Spacing in the Gym/Sharing the Gym
- Participation/On Task (Sitting out of activity)
- Student’s Progress Card
- Passes – (Nurse/Bathroom = 1 in – 1 out, 5 min)
- On time to class, no food, only drinks with caps or lids will be allowed, using appropriate language, staying in the gym – out of areas, no sitting on the bleachers, no opening the back alley doors, at the end of class – students need to stay in the gym behind the doors. Gym shoes on feet at all times – Flip Flops/Heels=Delta
- Participation is Key! All students must participate unless they have a Dr. Note, permission from the Nurse, or if they have talked to the P.E. teachers and received a written assignment for the day.
- Students can be given prompts to begin the task and wait time, if they continue to not the student would earn the delta.
- Staff will help supervise each fitness line. If the student is not participating in the cardio warm-up after prompts, etc., then the student would earn the delta after the warm-up is complete, or pull them to the side during the warm-up.
- Activity – Students need to be on task. Students may be given quick breaks if needed, no more than a couple of minutes.
- Equipment – Students must respect the equipment and follow directions, if equipment is damaged student may be liable for costs.
- Kicking Balls at ceiling or Throwing them across the gym in an inappropriate manner = automatic delta or possible automatic room 8. = safety concern.
- Work Incomplete Delta – The student will need to stay and complete a P.E. assignment
Fall Semester PE Units
Every Unit = 2-3 weeks, Tues/Thurs Fitness Days
- Fitness Testing (Pacer, Mile, Agility Tests, & 1 min testing)
- Every 4 weeks major fitness testing